It's time for YOU to ferment veggies (NOT pickle) & reap all the gut health benefits! And, they taste great too! In this class, you will learn the who, what and why about fermenting veggies. Then, you will actually MAKE your own fermented veggies to take home! I'm teaming up with fellow nutrition practitioner Liz Stauffer of Functional Medicine Alliance to bring you this fun class and empowering evening! In-Person AND Virtual Seats are available!
1) Everyone will receive Functional Medicine Alliance's eBook with over 20 recipes for at-home fermentation.
2) Everyone will receive 1 month free membership in Gina's private mentoring group - HappyGut Hacker Community!
SPACE IS LIMITED so save your spot today! For in-person students, the exact address in downtown Annapolis will be provided after registration. For virtual students, the link the Facebook private group (where the live class will be held) will be sent to you, starting 1 week prior to the scheduled class.
For BOTH in-person students AND virtual students, you will need to do the following:
1) Register to save your spot on Eventbrite on this page HERE.
2) Rsvp to indicate that you are coming on the Facebook event page HERE.
3) For in-person students (so that you have your station to ferment your veggies), bring the simple materials that you will need. The short material list will be provided in the registration confirmation email. For virtual students, if you'd like to ferment alongside with us, collect the materials from the short material list that will be provided in the registration confirmation email.
SEE YOU THERE!