- One large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 to 8 cloves of fresh garlic, minced in food processor (This can vary depending on how much garlic you like!)
- 2 TBSP organic cashew butter
- 2 TBSP organic lemon juice
- 2 1/2 - 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- Ground paprika for garnishing
- Coconut flakes
- Steam the cauliflower until it is tender
- While the cauliflower is steaming, mince the garlic in a food processor.
- To the food processor, add the olive oil, cashew butter, spices and lemon juice and mix.
- Add the cauliflower and puree until it’s a smooth paste. Add some more olive oil if needed.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving.
- Upon serving, garnish with ground paprika and coconut flakes.
Serve with sliced cucumbers, carrots, etc. I also liked this inside a coconut flour wrap with cucumbers.