No Bake Strawberry Treats
8 servings, 8 squares
Ingredients for the crust (optional):
- 3/4 cup crushed pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened shredded coconut
Ingredients for the filling:
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup raw cashews (preferably soaked & dehydrated)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2 pinches unrefined sea salt
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- If you are making the crust, grind the crust ingredients in food processor and press into bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, building up the sides slightly.
- Then, place all filling ingredients into blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Carefully pour on top of crust and refrigerate for 3 hours. If you aren’t using the crust, you can simply pour the filling mix in cupcake liners/holder or even in ice cube trays!
Add in coconut flakes and/or dark, soy-free chocolate chips for some extra crunch!